3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

BanksyBoyz

Sep 29, 2020
So..Personally, I'm much more into partial, or better yet, implied nudity than actual nudity. But I couldn't resist.

View attachment 1298373

Then I played a bit with the lighting and..I just loved this view/lighting setup. What I don't love is how plastic-y the out-of-focus feet look like. But maybe, eventually, I'll make a proper 4k render of the following image.

View attachment 1298382

Finally, there was supposed to be a 3rd render from a 3/4ths angle from her back, to better show the body, but I'm tired and need to wake up for work in 5h, so no time for another render. It'll be done tomorrow or something. Probably.
I've found that reducing the cutout opacity on the hair to 0.99 will clear up those black dots... not entirely sure what causes it but seems common.

• Red Heart
Reactions: atheran

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
when I thought about the scene I looked in the resources available, I wanted to do a mixed scene between fantasy and cyberpunk, the girl originally had mechanical parts both in the arm and in the head, which I had to eliminate due to the heaviness for my system, she is sitting in a sewer (I don't understand where you saw the room) the contrast between smoke and toxic vapors and the beauty of the girl and the butterflies, even in the most polluted places nature manages to surprise us ... this is the concept ... but maybe my reasoning is twisted, maybe it's better if you don't ask yourself too many questions :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Hi psyco75,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good luck on your next rendering.

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
wow dude this art is freakyn amazing!

i got a wierd question :D , but is this DAZ3D art? if yes can u tell me what kind of add ons u used?
thank you, Kevin :giggle:
yes, it's a Daz3D art. If with add ons you mean assets, I used Crystal for G8F for model (tho heavily morphed) with OOT Top Updo Hair.
she is so beautiful. How did you get her so clear?
thank you, AD :giggle:
I usually play around with skin settings, mainly Translucency Weight & color, SSS Tint, and a few Glossy settings. You can also use skin shader presets like Altern8.

Reactions: kevin19997
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes