3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Yuno Gasai

Developer of "Acquainted"
GFX Designer
Game Developer
Jul 18, 2019
Tiffany from "TP: The Class Next Door" is that you? I love this :love: :love: :love:
Wow, it is Tiffany! Is she in any other games? Please more fanart of her Yuno Gasai - it's going to be a while before we can see her get sexed in the actual game
Thanks ntrvip, BigDaddyDom
Well, the model is Sinisa which is in a lot of games so she can very well be Tiffany. Can't say for sure tho, as I've yet to play the game.
For me, she is Nami (from Summer's Gone) ;)

Sep 16, 2019
Victoria 8 with a short Daz dance animation.

Iclone with standard renderer. (Render time = 2.41 min)
NO.WAY. Really? 2.41 min? Amazing!
I've been working on something similar but my render times are waaay longer, around an hour per second @30fps and that's with an RTX 3070.
These are just a couple of small clips from what I've been working on and still rough works in progress, unedited and not simulated.
Could you please share your render settings with me?

View attachment 1a BELLY DANCE SEC 1 CHEST DROP 6SEC edit 004AAAA.mp4
View attachment BELLY DANCE SEC 3 HIP CIRCLE 003.mp4

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2019
NO.WAY. Really? 2.41 min? Amazing!
I've been working on something similar but my render times are waaay longer, around an hour per second @30fps and that's with an RTX 3070.
These are just a couple of small clips from what I've been working on and still rough works in progress, unedited and not simulated.
Could you please share your render settings with me?
I've imported Daz character and animation in Iclone 7. This is another program.
Daz Iray renders are much nicer but it takes a lot of time. Render a movie goes very fast in iclone. You can also make an Iray render in Icone, but it takes a long time.
I still haven't been able to choose between Icone and Daz studio. I may have to wait for Icone 8 and Daz studio 5.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes