3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Something similar to either of these
Renderocity has a couple hair styles which look like they could work. A and a . I don't see them on F95, but they might be available elsewhere.

Edit: I see now that they say they're for Poser, not Daz.

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Renderocity has a couple hair styles which look like they could work. A and a . I don't see them on F95, but they might be available elsewhere.

Edit: I see now that they say they're for Poser, not Daz.
I appreciate you checking! Thank you!

Sep 16, 2019
I've imported Daz character and animation in Iclone 7. This is another program.
Daz Iray renders are much nicer but it takes a lot of time. Render a movie goes very fast in iclone. You can also make an Iray render in Icone, but it takes a long time.
I still haven't been able to choose between Icone and Daz studio. I may have to wait for Icone 8 and Daz studio 5.
Thanks for that (y)

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Living next door to Alice...

So... I've just released my first part of a comic book, called "Living next door to Alice".
It's a project that has been cooking in my head for a long time... It's set in the future, about 200 years from now, in a world where nanite technology and religion boudaries go hand in hand... Unfortunately, that creates a problem when the future of mankind depends on an extremely powerful, yet forbidden love...

Jake_back_034 copy.png
Jake_back_060 copy.png Jake_back_062 copy.png Jake_back_067 copy.png
Jake_back_068.png The first part of the first chapter is available on my Patreon page.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes