3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Actually Rome did I think, she committed incest with her brother in order to main the throne. Don't recall the source Netflix I think it was...
There were a few empresses
I think the movie/series is about Livia Drusilla who was from 27 BC to 14 AD and not a real empress on her own. She was the wife of Emperor Augustus. But she was adopted into the family and after that cousin and wife to her husband and the first one with the imperial 'August' She was known as Julia Augusta since 14AD after the death of her husband and when her son Tiberius got the throne. She was the great-great-grandmother of the emperor Nero (the guy that burned rome 64 and made the christians of that time the culprits and not the star trek guy.)
These following four were real empresses on the own.
*Ulpia Severina* (275?)-there’re some evidence that she possibly ruled very briefly
Irene of Athens (797–802)
Zoe (1028–1041 and 1042–1050) Zoë Porphyrogenita
Theodora (1042–1056) co-ruled with sister Zoë Theodora Porphyrogenita (11th century)

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You must be referring to Empress Drusilla, sister to Emperor Caligula. The incest is hinted at since Caligula must've been the most depraved Emperor in Rome ever. Usually Romans frowned upon incest unlike the Egyptians of that era.

Best of ;)

It's not as hot as the old Caligula Series but nevertheless some nice Scene plays ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: csbond2

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
"In today's combat training, in order to learn how to cope with extreme circumstances, you have to practice your shooting skills while being naked. Understood?"

"Among three of you, Agent Watson managed to significantly outrun both of you in today's training, both of you should be ashamed to perform like this as a member of this elite agency!"

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes