3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Thanks man. This is actually "Rera" G8 Model.
Thank you. Was in love with that figure ever since I saw it on the promo of Gorean slave poses pack. Probably won't use it myself (except a small percentage of the body) since m current character is pretty much set but it's beautiful regardless. And your render was a really good showcase of it.

Reactions: MrAlbarn

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
View attachment 1304927
What could be causing the gradient on her face? I had the USM Body Wetness Shell on which I thought was probably causing it. I hid it but the result was the same. This was created after having deleted it.
It looks like the join between the face texture and the body texture. Have you used make-up from a different character than the skin texture you used for her? This generally can't be done as the make-up is usually a full face texture.
Make sure the make-up comes from the same character as the base skin texture or use lie make-up (this adds the make-up as an overlay rather than replacing the entire skin texture for the face.)

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
It looks like the join between the face texture and the body texture. Have you used make-up from a different character than the skin texture you used for her? This generally can't be done as the make-up is usually a full face texture.
Make sure the make-up comes from the same character as the base skin texture or use lie make-up (this adds the make-up as an overlay rather than replacing the entire skin texture for the face.)
I'll give it a go. Thanks.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes