3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
Not be able to render something more complex than a single character in the most simple scene with only HDRI and a basic light, is cancer! And when I got finally through the render (more or less, I cancelled it after 40%), I had to compress the result to a degree, where I don't know if I like the outcome anymore. Just to fit the upload limitations. I hope you like it nonetheless.
pumpted.jpg
#potatosquad

TacoHoleStory

May 11, 2021
Come down a bit as that is too high up. I am 6' and my wife/daughter are both 5' so I know what I'm talking about.
I got a height measurement tool in Daz, set one character as 5 ft and one as 6ft and then placed the two characters together and compared next to images of people with the same height difference. They matched, so i placed a camera at the exact height of the taller ones eye.

It does feel too high to me as well, but at the same time it's definitely right? Unless there's something about the camera that I'm missing.

Techn0magier

Jul 2, 2017
I got a height measurement tool in Daz, set one character as 5 ft and one as 6ft and then placed the two characters together and compared next to images of people with the same height difference. They matched, so i placed a camera at the exact height of the taller ones eye.

It does feel too high to me as well, but at the same time it's definitely right? Unless there's something about the camera that I'm missing.
Probably. A typical culprit is the Focal-Length. The default value doesn't represent a normal lens, depending on your other settings try 50mm. For a default Camera in DAZ this represents a human eye aprox.

Reactions: XenoFash

Bigoguy22

Dec 28, 2019
Probably. A typical culprit is the Focal-Length. The default value doesn't represent a normal lens, depending on your other settings try 50mm. For a default Camera in DAZ this represents a human eye aprox.
There is a 'real camera' utility out there for DAZ that mimics real-world cameras and lenses. I have never used it tho.

Reactions: Techn0magier
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes