3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
The complexion looks more like DMD than MotH imo. MotH = red head... if I recall correctly.
Looks like underaged Ashley to me. And most probably some others too. At least I saved it as Man of The House Ashley Underaged ;D... She seems to have been early developer ;)

Already did it but you probably missed it with all those copy/paste of ingame content :p , i only showed it here as an example for @jfredy78
Oh, then it must have been some time ago as I saw it first time now... Well, what are you waiting? Go and polish it until it looks exactly like Stepmom Claire. People are waiting for it here and there... :p

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
@partanen well i think i was the first and only one to post a fan art original creation in the fan art section hehe :p
Most probably so, I haven't followed that thread for that reason. No Fan Art, only variations of in-game graphics and stuff Faerin have released. But don't you want be also the latest one who have posted original creation fan art there?
Popularity of MoTH is partially a bubble but still I have wondered why no one but one have posted any actual fan art of it.
-edited-

MrNieth

Donor
Jul 22, 2017
Most probably so, I haven't followed that thread for that reason. No Fan Art, only variations of in-game graphics and stuff Faerin have released. But don't you want be also the latest one who have posted original creation fan art there?
Popularity of MoTH is partially a bubble but still I have wondered why no one but one have posted any actual fan art of it.
-edited-
Because there's no assets released except for the daughter who been used in multiple games before so we need to recreate them from scratch since Fearin got is own recipe. It took me more time to make the mom without any background than create my own stuff with a full scene, so i blame laziness too :p

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Good evening fellow F95zoners! I just started using Daz3D (4th day today) and I wanted your opinions.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's nothing special compared to other creators, I know, but since they are my first steps, I wanted so share and ask opinions (and hopefuly you won't break my neck).

Also, I want to thank @Elementario who helped me. He's a real life saver. He spend hours answering my questions and pointing me some ways to make that result. I know there are more things to learn, but I feel I made a few steps already.

Thanks!

Elementario

Game Developer
Nov 11, 2017
Good evening fellow F95zoners! I just started using Daz3D (4th day today) and I wanted your opinions.

It's nothing special compared to other creators, I know, but since they are my first steps, I wanted so share and ask opinions (and hopefuly you won't break my neck).

Also, I want to thank @Elementario who helped me. He's a real life saver. He spend hours answering my questions and pointing me some ways to make that result. I know there are more things to learn, but I feel I made a few steps already.

Thanks!
First of all, I am glad i could help you out
You are making good progress, keep it up
For someone who's just started using Daz that's a really good render
I will let others judge it though
There are still a few things that can be improved here and there but with the amount of time you have spend on Daz there's not much to complain
Keep making great renders and if you need any help further down the road, feel free to ask anytime

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
First of all, I am glad i could help you out
You are making good progress, keep it up
For someone who's just started using Daz that's a really good render
I will let others judge it though
There are still a few things that can be improved here and there but with the amount of time you have spend on Daz there's not much to complain
Keep making great renders and if you need any help further down the road, feel free to ask anytime
Until I upgrade my potato, Rendering will take lots of time XD Thanks again for everything. You are a golden member of F95zone.

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Has anyone here tried using an external GPU? I can get an external case and Nvidia 1060 for less than half the cost of a laptop, and I don't have room for a full up desktop/tower right now.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
The "toonified" look is pretty cool, wonder why no Dev has ever used it before to make his/her project a bit different from the rest :)
I guess October is a good time for creepy shit.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Billy got his mother Sue-Ellen pregnant..
Nice!!! is there any action to be actually seen between them? ;)

I continue with my "Back to Future" story

Here is chapter 2
Note that I've updated my previous post (chapter on to include the dialog in the pictures)

View attachment 167943 View attachment 167944 View attachment 167945 View attachment 167946 View attachment 167947 View attachment 167948 View attachment 167949 View attachment 167950 View attachment 167951 View attachment 167952

Previous chapter
I love how this is going!
Great to have the dialog in the pics themselves!
Also, besides having fun with young GrandMa, I would like to see some action with her in the present time hehee, she looks fair enough ;)

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018

Thanks!
This is great in comparison to my 4th day (Currently in my 6th month). You're well on your way!

bobby.bobby2

Jul 1, 2017
Nice!!! is there any action to be actually seen between them? ;)

I love how this is going!
Great to have the dialog in the pics themselves!
Also, besides having fun with young GrandMa, I would like to see some action with her in the present time hehee, she looks fair enough ;)
Ahah this was not planned (you'll see the end...) but I'll find a way

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
This is probably my favorite girl I've created so far and I've loved them all. Her shape and features just speak flawlessness to me. I like to give my characters natural eye colors that stand out such as light hazel or green etc but chose to go for the common dark brown this time around.

I've been putting off my project for a while to get better accustomed to Daz. Plus I've been fickle as hell when it comes to sticking with one story idea and running with it. Taking some time to get my shit together now though. It'll be a comic series featuring Lauren here. That name fit the face at the moment. Might change if that doesn't stick long term in my fickle ass mind.

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
This is probably my favorite girl I've created so far and I've loved them all. Her shape and features just speak flawlessness to me. I like to give my characters natural eye colors that stand out such as light hazel or green etc but chose to go for the common dark brown this time around.

I've been putting off my project for a while to get better accustomed to Daz. Plus I've been fickle as hell when it comes to sticking with one story idea and running with it. Taking some time to get my shit together now though. It'll be a comic series featuring Lauren here. That name fit the face at the moment. Might change if that doesn't stick long term in my fickle ass mind.

Love the facial structure

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I think I'm making progress. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong with the backdrop for the sky though. The sky I used is actually higher resolution than my render but it looks like I used a really low res backdrop. The clouds look blurry/blocky. I've had the same type of issue for other backdrops that have detail in them.

Sonya_MC_Chris3.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes