3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ravenhawk

Jul 2, 2017
Hi,

I began a quick story (3 or 4 chapter), based on "Back To Futur" movie.
You'll tell me

Dylan : GrandMa, let's have a look at your photo albums, you'l tell me about your youth
Susan (GrandMa) : Off course darling, let's see pictures of your oooold mamy
View attachment 166686

Dylan : Is that really you on those pics ?
GrandMa : sure !! Wasn't I cute on that time ?
Dylan (thinking) : Fuck Yeah, you were !!! If only I was there at that time !
Dylan (speaking) : you were so cute grandma. GrandPa was lucky
View attachment 166687

Later by night
Dylan : Enjoy GrandMa, look at my cock !
View attachment 166688

Dylan : Take thiiiiiis ! aaaahhhhh
View attachment 166689

Dylan (thinking) : seriously, How could I find a girl like her ?...
Dylan : hell yeah, Let's call Doc, he's studying a way to travel through the time !!!
View attachment 166691

Dylan : Doc ? Did I wake you ? No ? good ! Is your invention ready ?
View attachment 166692

Doc : Yes Dylan, let me update the beat firmware and I'll send you to the future, as promised !
View attachment 166693

Next Morning
Dylan (thinking) : Sorry, GrandMa, I take all your money , I'll need it
View attachment 166694

View attachment 166695

Dylan : Good morning Doc, is it ready ?
Doc : Sure my man ! I spent all night, but did not test it, I hope it will be fine !
View attachment 166690
Good images, but presentation here could use some work. If you want to use thumbnails, you should first use Photoshop or GIMP to add the text to the images. Having to read the text and then open the image to see it is disjointed. Another option is to use full size images, and put everything into a single spoiler.

Reactions: bobby.bobby2

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I am wondering what can I take out of this shoot to make it render faster. 2 hours in and only 10% I decided to cancel and save.
BTW Image was heavily inspired by a few songs from Type O Negative. Happy Halloween... Maybe View attachment 167115 View attachment 167115
A large portion of the speed of convergence is the light source. A scene illuminated by a HDRI only will converge faster. With the angle you have I would suggest using a fairly bright morning HDRI and then control brightness either through shutter speed in the original render or darken in post-processing.

Also with increased scene complexity, don't get too worried about the convergence number. Convergence also becomes less relevant when you down sample. For reference in the images in the post above yours, I rendered at 4k and down sampled to 1080p. The first rendered for about 1 hr (100 iterations) and achieved about 10% convergence. The second rendered for 1/2 hr (40 iterations) for about 1% convergence.

Reactions: zramcharan

p_staker

Mar 31, 2018
Looking forward to this story!!
Btw, where did you get that DeLorean?
Daz3d had a DeLorean model called the with the as the BTTF time machine version. You can no longer buy them, but they are available from the usual sources.

There are some on ShareCG search for "BTTF" and a couple on .

Reactions: Namco15

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Daz3d had a DeLorean model called the with the as the BTTF time machine version. You can no longer buy them, but they are available from the usual sources.

There are some on ShareCG search for "BTTF" and a couple on .
Thx. I remember looking for one long ago, and ended up frustrated not to find one.
I have somewhere one for Xnalara, fully rigged (not by myself of course lol). But sucks that it doesnt work in Daz

Reactions: p_staker
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes