3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
Guys, hello, thank you so much for your advice on preserving the character, it’s very cool that such a responsive audience is here:extremelyhappy: One more question, I didn’t really understand the character scaling, I mean what I do on stage, after loading the location it seems that the character is a bit more ambient, although it’s possible it just seems to me, please tell me what's wrong with scaling:coldsweat:

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Managed to update the previous render with a ripple effect on the water. Created a cylinder in Hexagon, then did multiple extracts on the upper plane and smoothed to create the ripples. Then imported to Daz and assigned the shader.
View attachment 166133
That looks nice. I thought there was a ripple water effect for some water prop but not sure off the top of my head. This looks really nice though. It's soft and subtle not a huge splash.

Reactions: Xavster

epw14

Jun 28, 2017
... Wondering how much time you've spent on it.
From concept to posting over the net, about two days, and like most of my pics they have a habit as starting as one thing, and becoming another: this image started merely as a test of some new HDR lights.

I tried the de-noise system in 4.10, and whilst making some difference, wasn't awesome, even in mode 5, and it slowed things down considerably. Pixar's Renderman has a fantastic de-noiser, but the idea of converting everything across to RM and rendering inside Blender doesn't fill me with happy thoughts. The obvious solution to get rid of noise is either render with lots of light (Iray likes that), or just set all settings to max and let it render over the course of a few weeks. It's a shame that most of the elite de-noiser tools are plugins for Photoshop, and I'm all about GIMP.

Still maybe a combination of 4.11 and a pair of Nvidia 2080ti cards will do the job.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
The denoiser is good for like wide exterior or interior shots but I find it loses effectiveness for anything else because you lose so much detail. Sure you can let it keep going and get some back but then you're not really saving a ton of time. I just render at double rez and use the denoiser in photosPho. It's probably better than the day one anyway and I almost always go to Photoshop for one reason or another anyway.

jfredy78

Jul 22, 2017
When undertaking a render you need to relate it back to the real world. With a source image you effectively have a large canvas picture that can be placed in the background of a scene. Hence you cannot create any effects such as casting a shadow on the image via rendering. With the sun visible in the background image you need to duplicate the light source in the render to match the background.

The image below is a render of a character with no background overlaid on the background image you provided.
View attachment 166044
Note: The background is not ideal as the perspective is quite high. In addition with the light source from the back, it is difficult to render a clear character. Add to that the presence of the hay bail, you can only place a character on the right side of the image, or else you would have to simulate the shadow from the hay bails as well.

PS: With more practice images such as the above becomes relatively easy. Above is about 10 minutes work including render time.
merci beaucoup pour tes conseil mais comme je galère en anglais je n'est pas compris la procedure a suivre car meme quand je met une image hdri cela me donne ca

j'ai du tout melanger dans les reglage dite moi comment comment je peut corriger cette stupide erreure please

thank you very much for your advice but as I galley in English I do not understand the procedure to follow because even when I put a picture hdri it gives me this

I have to mix everything in the settings said me how can I correct this stupid error please aaa.png

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
try this method
1) 2018-10-22_07-58-20.png 2) 2018-10-22_07-58-40.png 3) 2018-10-22_07-59-40.png (insert pic in diffuse by clicking the arrow and then go to browse then find the pic) adjust the plane hight and width then distance. you may need to drop it below the ground then angle the pic if needed

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Steph from my WIP unreleased game as of yet, having some Halloween dress up fun.
View attachment 166540
I have to admit this image has me somewhat conflicted. The character design, the pose and the majority of the clothing are really beautiful. The ears, the tail, the background and the signature are kinda awful.

You have talent, just make sure it isn't compromised by gimmicky renders.;)

mannitt

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
@Xavster Lol I agree about the things you find awful. This was just a one-off Halloween thing. Also, the signature was something I did on my phone before I posted this from work. I have a 3D one I normally use but forgot. Thanks for the things you like. Cause those are what I'm the happiest about.

Reactions: Xavster and VDawe
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes