3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Uhhh... Guys, there is a much simpler way.

It's called a "Character Preset", yes I know very cryptic name. ;)
I don't use Character preset because if I am not mistaken it only saves morphs and skin. It will not save clothes and hair. Correct me if I am wrong though

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
I don't use Character preset because if I am not mistaken it only saves morphs and skin. It will not save clothes and hair. Correct me if I am wrong though
To get the clothing, hair etc to go with your character, just save as a scene subset.

You can do the same with any portion of your current scene to move it to another.

Reactions: zramcharan

Loys

Game Developer
Oct 19, 2018
We've *still* got noise even after ten-something hours of mucho rendering'o ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Need a super-computer. Don't suppose anyone's got one to spare around here?
Wow, your render is awesome! So many details... Wondering how much time you've spent on it. About noise. Do you use Daz3d for rendering? In current 4.11 beta version it has got very good denoiser. Really useful! I like it a lot. Helps to reduce rendering time significantly.

Reactions: VDawe

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
Hi everyone! I'm working on my first game. This girl is one of the characters. I believe she is kind and trustful person. Will this lead her to something good or bad? What do you think?

What do I think? I think I have a craving for some chocolate mousse with whipped cream on top. She looks delish

Reactions: Loys

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
bonjour
j'ai mis un arrière plan et sa me fait ça apres le rendue qui peut me dire comment corriger please

Hello
I put a background and it's done to me after rendering who can tell me how to fix please
View attachment 165824
backgroung with render background
When undertaking a render you need to relate it back to the real world. With a source image you effectively have a large canvas picture that can be placed in the background of a scene. Hence you cannot create any effects such as casting a shadow on the image via rendering. With the sun visible in the background image you need to duplicate the light source in the render to match the background.

The image below is a render of a character with no background overlaid on the background image you provided.
demo.jpg
Note: The background is not ideal as the perspective is quite high. In addition with the light source from the back, it is difficult to render a clear character. Add to that the presence of the hay bail, you can only place a character on the right side of the image, or else you would have to simulate the shadow from the hay bails as well.

PS: With more practice images such as the above becomes relatively easy. Above is about 10 minutes work including render time.

Xavster

Game Developer
Mar 27, 2018
Thought I would share the work I did on tan lines yesterday. I have been using Skin Builder 8, however noticed that the tan line maps did not match the bathing suit assets I had. Hence I thought I would create my own tan line sets. Included in the spoiler below is instructions on how to create your own tan lines and attached is the opacity maps for a couple of the bathing suit assets (RealFit Ring Bikini and X-Fashion String Bikini). Feel free to use to in your own work.
RealFit -
X-Fashion -

zramcharan

Aug 18, 2018
bonjour
j'ai mis un arrière plan et sa me fait ça apres le rendue qui peut me dire comment corriger please

Hello
I put a background and it's done to me after rendering who can tell me how to fix please
View attachment 165824
backgroung with render background

I took the Background you provided and then came up with this all in DAZ only think I used was a cropping tool to separate the BG from the finished render since they were side by side.
001.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes