3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Lobbly

Feb 23, 2019
For the main character you need to make sure the hair is easily posable (thank me later). you don't want her hair sticking into the air when she is looking up for instance. I have literally rejected hairstyles because they don't have great options for posing them. Or go with a updo hairstyle saves a lot of trouble. (my female lead will often wear her hair in a bun for instance)

I agree with the other poster that you might want to make her stand out a little more (although I might not be the best example there). It is probably the first your players will see when they check out the game. If not by the banner of the game then by the screenshots where she will most likely feature heavily. (Not that she looks bad but there are a lot of similar girls in these type of games out there. which might make it harder for your game to stand out.) When looking at games to play I go by screenshots first, then tags and if you have convinced me so far I will read the synopsis and make a final decision to play or not play the game. So there are a lot of steps before I play a game and you need to grab my attention at every step.
View attachment 1390057 View attachment 1390060 View attachment 1390063
I do agree. She looks very random. Like a less charismatic Anna from Anna Exciting Affection. I will try to fix that. Thanks for the hairstyle advice. I'm glad you mention that cause I was already worried about it from my previous simulation attempts.

Salami Pasta

Apr 4, 2020
Hi guys, I want to figure out if I enjoy making a game so I started creating a character to create some scenes I have in mind.
<...> her eyes seem a bit dead <...>
Any advice on how to improve her? I would really appreciate your input.
She needs catchlights in her eyes, that will liven things up.

Reactions: Lobbly

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Is Anyone else going to get in on this?

XenoFash 's original post

My take on it.

come on people don't let this initiative run out of breath with just one attempt at it (sorry Captain Bipto but yours doesn't really count does it?) :p
Thanks. It died out pretty quick on Twitter too. I could tell several "peers" got it and deliberately ignored it as some kind of social check. Ultimately it was a successful social media experiment and I'm adjusting my Twitter interactions accordingly.

I love the idea, and have been and will continue doing it. If others don't get it that's their loss.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Thanks. It died out pretty quick on Twitter too. I could tell several "peers" got it and deliberately ignored it as some kind of social check. Ultimately it was a successful social media experiment and I'm adjusting my Twitter interactions accordingly.

I love the idea, and have been and will continue doing it. If others don't get it that's their loss.
I believe Virtual Merc also wants in on this but has been very occupied with something that has priority. Did any other attempts reach you?

Virtual Merc

May 7, 2017

I have my idea planned and plan to put on my Slushe with the blank page and links to you. Just to busy at the moment. It's a great idea!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes