3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Mando Logica

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2020
As a biker i DON'T validate that suit for riding ! AT ALL !
But damn girl ! You are exquisite !
I wouldn't validate that suit either, but that's the magic of fan art to do what's not valid ;). And the girl "Kate" sends you a big kiss for the sweet compliment :)

Reactions: Tulrek

badi90

Jun 18, 2017
hello everyone .. am fairly new on daz3d and lack lots of understanding on 2d world but am trying it for fun.. I have been testing on one of my pc and I had a problem with the hair .. there is a string of white color . I was wondering why
for my pc it has gtx1650 4gb video card and Intel cori7 950 process.
sorry about my bad English

Reactions: mowu
Aug 30, 2019
hello everyone .. am fairly new on daz3d and lack lots of understanding on 2d world but am trying it for fun.. I have been testing on one of my pc and I had a problem with the hair .. there is a string of white color . I was wondering why
Try this:
Click the hair and go to the surfaces tab. Click on the hair in the surfaces tab and type in cutout in the search bar. Change it to 0.99.

Reactions: badi90

propana

Mar 25, 2020
Go in the Surface Tab when the hair is selected and change Cutout Opacity from 1.0 to 0.99 or 0.98 this will help.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Thought that Emiko might be the kind of woman who likes to work as a park ranger during the Summer season. A park ranger who likes to strip early in the morning and pose for her partner.

Are the boots suitable for hiking? Fuck no. But who cares when there's a half naked babe flashing her own peaks.

EmikoForest.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes