3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Midnight Paradise has an father in it I think :unsure:
tbh, I got some ideas for what his role is going to be in the story, but nothing concrete since he is not going to play a significant part in the main plot. My plan was to use him to get mom and son closer together because of neglecting/cheating, maybe even a divorce or what not, I'm not entirely sure yet.

But he surely wont die in my story :LOL:

This critique gives me joy, what you are describing was exactly what I was going for :)

Also, thanks for your kind words! I just noticed it's pretty hard to see but the dad actually has green eyes. I'm not sure what's more dominant in genes when it comes to green vs blue eyes.
I believe green trumps blue on eyes but it doesn't matter for your game. If your eyes are brown you can still have blue eyed children if you have a recessive blue gene. My mother has brown eyes, my father blue. Both my brother and I have blue eyes, similar to your design.

Even two brown eyed parents could have 10 blue eyed children if each of them had a recessive blue gene and only passed on those recessive genes 10 times.

Reactions: OutOfAshes
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes