3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
I have now officially finished working on my first game, "A Date With Emily" :D It feels pretty surreal to actually be done. Now I'm going to playtest it a few times with my girlfriend and if nothing unexpected happens, I'm going to release the game here either on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm so excited to get it out into the world, I hope that it proves to be an enjoyable experience for at least some people. But if it gets destroyed in the comments then oh well, at least I'll know what to improve when working on my second game :p

101.png

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have now officially finished working on my first game, "A Date With Emily" :D It feels pretty surreal to actually be done. Now I'm going to playtest it a few times with my girlfriend and if nothing unexpected happens, I'm going to release the game here either on Tuesday or Wednesday. I'm so excited to get it out into the world, I hope that it proves to be an enjoyable experience for at least some people. But if it gets destroyed in the comments then oh well, at least I'll know what to improve when working on my second game :p

View attachment 1412970
Don't let the comments slow ya down. Put it out there and work off the comments for tips, and ideas. That's where I get info for possible improvements, and of course a shitload of suggestions. There are critics of every thing just don't let them bug ya, and ignore the shit heads. :) (y)

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
What could be a better motif for the last picture in this series than Miriam in a classic pin-up pose?

View attachment 1413252

All pictures:

View attachment 1413253 View attachment 1413254 View attachment 1413255 View attachment 1413256 View attachment 1413257 View attachment 1413252
I think this is my favorite girl so far, definitely my favorite nudes. I like your older alt teen girls in general, which makes sense as I was an edgy goth raver in my own late teens/early twenties.

• Red Heart
Reactions: InsertFreakyName
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes