3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ChrisNix

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2021
Ms Rose (teacher from College Kings)

View attachment 1413848
Like the contour light coming down. Breasts question: They're not influenced by gravity - is that a conscious choice (as in: they are made of silicon), or is it not something you've thought of?

If they are made of silicon, she would usually have a slight scar under for where the implants are introduced. If you're interested in that level of detail :)

Tshaw17

Mar 1, 2020
Like the contour light coming down. Breasts question: They're not influenced by gravity - is that a conscious choice (as in: they are made of silicon), or is it not something you've thought of?

If they are made of silicon, she would usually have a slight scar under for where the implants are introduced. If you're interested in that level of detail :)
Thanks for your feedback. Well… let’s say I thought about it when the render was finished… aaand I was a bit lazy to do it again

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ChrisNix

Mengal

Sep 11, 2018
Hi Mengal , it's great that you have a role for our MC father, I'm really tired to play an orphan. Above the clouds is another game with parent and it seems is working fine, and in Maou Sama is the rival so I think that there must be roles to be played by a living dad. Is the same with any other make characters that in this forum can only be inexistent or deplorable people who wants to abuse our LI.
As commented above, technically it looks very interesting but I think the girls have a weird lifeless expression
Thanks, and sorry for the late reply! I thought the same thing about dads in VN's. I spend this weekend to look into what kind of personality type would fit him and the story and I came up with something that in my opinion is interesting, check the spoiler if you want to know more. And the lifeless expression is because I didn't put a lot of time/effort into this render, just wanted to see how they looked together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zerofreak
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes