3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

zerofreak

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks, and sorry for the late reply! I thought the same thing about dads in VN's. I spend this weekend to look into what kind of personality type would fit him and the story and I came up with something that in my opinion is interesting, check the spoiler if you want to know more. And the lifeless expression is because I didn't put a lot of time/effort into this render, just wanted to see how they looked together.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Didn't know about this enneagram types, I will take a look on it. Regards

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Tara, standing proud.

Probably the limit of what I can do for bellybuttons in DAZ natively unless I get creator access. I'll have to try making a morph to deepen the ribcage as well sometime. Not surprising there isn't a smoothed morph to push the lower ribs out, without affecting the sides or belly, considering the fact that breathing morphs/animations require 3rd party content. Chest morphs in general also tend to be pretty rude towards breasts in general.
Eva-P8v2.jpg
Additional angles: (lossless png available on request)
Eva-P2v2.jpg Eva8-P7.jpg
Skin is Eva 8 (and tattoo), mostly Eva 8 + Voluptuous for body morphs, head is Tara 2. Bronwyn hair. Babina 8 vellus hair (peach fuzz). Breast Utilities for HD nipples. Bellybutton is NG HD Navel, but heavily tweaked in Blender. Same HDRI as previous post, with a right key light. Handmade Blender sim morph for both breast and belly, rendered in DAZ, no post-render touchups.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes