3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
am trying to create my own game so I start learning daz3d to create it ... I wanna do a vibe check if my lighting is good or need more training View attachment 1414461
What asset is that environment you're using? There should be options to turn the lights off from the parameters tab when you select the lights in the scene. Otherwise you can go in surfaces tab and turn emission off on those lights.

Lednah

Game Developer
Nov 24, 2017
Guys, based on my 3D incest and MILF comics we started a 3D incest and MILF themed game and now we are glad to present the first MILFtopa 0.01 release. It has about 50 images for now, but my comics have over 700 images already so there will be frequent updates. We have no animations for now but plan to introduce animations later and will try to make at the same level of quality as the latest Animopron videos.
If you like our work it will be great if decide to support us too on and as a bonus the supporters will get a temporary full access to all of my incest episodes.
Here is the link to support as:

0-Title MILFtopia.png

RobertDeadth

Game Developer
Dec 26, 2018
You should link it in your post or your signature or something! I can't even find it anywhere
Ah, yes, thank you, I uploaded it in the game requests, but I guess it's not visible for others until it's moved to games? Links to the game are also public on my Patreon, here:

Reactions: Zavijava_
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes