3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

2Pear

Apr 18, 2019
please share the assets you used to create this great work
I used alot of assets to assemble this scene and listing them all is a pain. In the future please point out the specific object in the scene that you want to know more about and I will try to get back to you when I'm free. I linked the assets to their associated stores, a lot of these assets you should be able to find on f95zone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

wefwweq

Aug 7, 2020
Beautiful rug, can you share the asset?
I made it in Blender, I can share the asset. But its pretty big. I dont know if there is a better way to optimize it for Daz because I couldnt find a better solution. I am new to this stuff. If you have any piece of clothing or furniture etc. I might model it for you if I like the idea, since I am expanding my library also that way. Simple stuff like the Dress for example I did in literally 5 minutes.

2Pear

Apr 18, 2019
I made it in Blender, I can share the asset. But its pretty big. I dont know if there is a better way to optimize it for Daz because I couldnt find a better solution. I am new to this stuff. If you have any piece of clothing or furniture etc. I might model it for you if I like the idea, since I am expanding my library also that way. Simple stuff like the Dress for example I did in literally 5 minutes.
I'm still a noob when working with blender so I think I will pass on this one. You could do it for the community if others ask. Nice render by the way.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes