3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I made it in Blender, I can share the asset. But its pretty big. I dont know if there is a better way to optimize it for Daz because I couldnt find a better solution. I am new to this stuff. If you have any piece of clothing or furniture etc. I might model it for you if I like the idea, since I am expanding my library also that way. Simple stuff like the Dress for example I did in literally 5 minutes.
You can save 'props' you've made in Blender, as a .duf file for future use, go to 'file', top left of screen, scroll to 'save as..', give it a name, save it as a 'prop', complete with it's Iray settings, easy to do, as long as you've used the standard default Iray Shaders, it's easy to share in a zip file. Or share as an .obj file, easy to import & use that way....

Nice artwork by the way....

Reactions: NaillMcDracken

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I used alot of assets to assemble this scene and listing them all is a pain. In the future please point out the specific object in the scene that you want to know more about and I will try to get back to you when I'm free. I linked the assets to their associated stores, a lot of these assets you should be able to find on f95zone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you and much respect for sharing...

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes