• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I don’t how it works. Can you open the lid ? Apply it from inside otherwise I think it will cover the entire machine.
the door is in the front and has a glass display.. thnk you

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 1442136 My 1st try at Special Agent Fox, Mulder. suggestions are welcomed
Firstly, not bad, but could be way better, the hair is just wrong, it's way too long on top, you'd be better looking for a later period side-parting, that's short around the sides & back. Then there's the clothes, the trousers are way too light coloured, your looking for Navy Blue/Charcoal Black, & the coat is just bad, wrong style, wrong material & wrong colour.
A better way to make someone is to just concentrate on the head first, get the sizing of his skull features right first, don't worry about skin tones, get the face as close to right as you can, (that's where a later series Fox, wins, more lining & definition to his features). Triple check silly little things like Eye colour, Eyebrow shapes, Nose & Mouth too. Then you can worry about Skin Tone, & Hair Style, then a shirt, tie & jacket, then pose & expression, lighting & hopefully a good render.....If your not sure about how to work out sizes for features, look for 'drawing/sketching people', old style pencil artwork, that shows the basics, also, download lots of good quality images of a character, ideally from the same season. Once you have your face, hair etc, then worry about the body, also look at how they hold themselves, walking, running, gun pose, look for all the 'quirks'...And for a 'set' look closely at the office, recreate that...

Reactions: bxIvan
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes