3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
I'm working on the scene where Masha finally feels like a real woman again. A lot of time has passed since her last time. It feels a little painful for her, but also breathtaking at the same time. She feels every inch and gives herself to Alex. He can hardly believe what is happening, but he has long understood that she now belongs to him alone. And he clearly knows what he wants. Both look deep into each other's eyes and enjoy the most incredible and intimate moment of their entire lives...

2323.png

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
1633773320228.png
can some one help me find the right assets to use to create this actors from x-files in daz3d..as a tribute to a great tv show during this month of Halloween..
1633773660957.png

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
What filters can I apply to make the illustration look more vivid?
v02.png
I applied some smart filters in Photoshop, but I feel like something is missing. Tips please.

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018
What filters can I apply to make the illustration look more vivid?
View attachment 1444207
I applied some smart filters in Photoshop, but I feel like something is missing. Tips please.
I like the effect you ended up with. makes it look like a damaged old print or something like that.

Well I guess part of the problem is that you have a brown character against a brown background.
The subject is also lit from the back rather than the front. Which makes them more part of the background.
The problem for you is that the eye is not drawn to the character.

But depending on what look you are going for you could try cranking up the saturation a little as well. Make it pop more as a whole. (This will do nothing for the brown against brown issue though)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NaillMcDracken
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes