3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I made a new character. I thought Nury looked kinda like Korra Del Rio so I thought that would be a cool base but it went in its own direction. But still, I named it Corro. I also was going to try and not write story, but...

Corro's is a Lethian with a sex of "path". To breed males have to ejaculate into the path, who then adds to/edits the coding before ejaculating into the female to make a baby.

Anyway... here it is.

101721CorroDotPortN.png
101721Corro1.png
101721CorroComp.png
101721CorroDotPortCM.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Well, I'm not going to have a pc for the next week or two, so..here's something I was working on. Render is not finished and it takes too damn long with the targetted low lights I have, but I really like it so far, even if unfinished by far.

Since I doubt I'll manage to keep it paused until I have access to continue the render again, I decided to post the WIP and save the scene to re-render it when I can. So..Any critique/constructive criticism is welcomed in order to turn this scene the best I can, since well..it's probably my favourite so far of the once I've done and posted here.

View attachment 1457273

I will probably wait for it to complete next time, and then separate the background on photoshop to add some background smoke/light shafts and a filter or two to make it look like it was shot with a real camera (lens defects like barrel distortion etc), , but I'm open to anything. From lighting changes to composition or background.

PS. One thing I don't like is how strong the light is reflected from her left ankle to her right knee. Any ideas how to fix that in render as opposed to post work, I'd really appreciate.
Well, tweak the rimlight, it might be position or light level, but should be do-able in render, rather than post-work.

Trustin_41

Oct 11, 2020
Well, I'm not going to have a pc for the next week or two, so..here's something I was working on. Render is not finished and it takes too damn long with the targetted low lights I have, but I really like it so far, even if unfinished by far.

Since I doubt I'll manage to keep it paused until I have access to continue the render again, I decided to post the WIP and save the scene to re-render it when I can. So..Any critique/constructive criticism is welcomed in order to turn this scene the best I can, since well..it's probably my favourite so far of the once I've done and posted here.

View attachment 1457273

I will probably wait for it to complete next time, and then separate the background on photoshop to add some background smoke/light shafts and a filter or two to make it look like it was shot with a real camera (lens defects like barrel distortion etc), , but I'm open to anything. From lighting changes to composition or background.

PS. One thing I don't like is how strong the light is reflected from her left ankle to her right knee. Any ideas how to fix that in render as opposed to post work, I'd really appreciate.
Wow !!!

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes