3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
So i've been working on more stuff with my own characters so i'd thought i'd show more characters off and such.
If you want to see the others and so you can see who the MC, Jason and Raven are that i reference here,
check this: https://f95zone.to/threads/daz3d-art-show-us-your-dazskill.4764/post-6680203

Charlie: A guy joining college at the same time as the MC and who will be a friend from early on. As you can see Charlie is an amputee and has a kick ass prosthetic.
College Anarchy Charlie.png

Richard: Just like Charlie the MC will meet him even before college actually starts. Richard comes from a rich family but would rather just hang out with "Average" kids
College Anarchy Richard.png

Taika: Jason's right hand man and a very calm and chill dude. Hates bullies.
College Anarchy Taika.png

Damian: A guy from the same group as a character i posted here before called Jason. Very chill guy who does everything for his friends.
College Anarchy Damian.png

Omar: Same as above, he's a very calm dude you can have some good deep talks with.
College Anarchy Omar.png

Michael: Omar's boyfriend. Michael is a techie and a prankster so most people don't mess with him for fear of what he'll do as payback.
College Anarchy Michael.png

Deshawn: A guy who split from the group of guys above and is now a rival to them. They went from being friends to being bitter enemies. Deshawn has a huge ego and sees himself as the king of the school.
College Anarchy Deshawn.png

Lex: Deshawn's Lapdog. A very tall and lean guy that used to be a pretty high level kickboxer. Probably the only guy in college who isn't shit scared of Jason.
College Anarchy Lex.png

Jessie: a bubbly always happy pastel goth that's part of Raven's group. She always tries to help anyone that needs it.
College Anarchy Jessie.png

Nishelle: A rough girl that doesn't take shit from anyone. She is also part of Raven's group.
College Anarchy Nishelle.png
Marianne: She's a bitch. That's really all you need to know. She's part of Raven's group but why the hell she's tolerated there no one knows.
Marianne.png

Yumi: Raven's right hand and a smoll precious girl. Needs to be protected at all cost. She too precious.
College Anarchy Yumi.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes