3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
... In particular just removing the specular, bump and normal maps from character skins and clothing will make a huge difference and most viewers won't even notice them missing in the final render. .....
I always use two tools for a final render, because I render mainly on CPU because my GTX750ti does not really help with rendering - scene optimizer and the camera view optimizer. With the scene optimizer you can reduce texture, remove maps etc. and the camera view optimizer just removes with one click all objects that doesn't matter for your render but will eat your memory (for example a room behind a closed door in a scene that is loaded with the environment) - But I prefer only to reduce texture resolution and remove items that you don't see in the scene.

Problem with removing maps for me is that I see the differences in my render, because I can compare, but removing them is an option you have with the scene optimizer, too.

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
any suggestions are helpful..
I would suggest adjusting the exposure for starters. A black background with such dim highlights and midtones create poor contrast. The image fails to pop as a result. Here is my quick edit after adjusting the shadows and highlights.
Also I think her butt is clipping through.
edit.jpg

Last edited:

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
I would suggest adjusting the exposure for starters. A black background with such dim highlights and midtones, create poor contrast. The image fails to pop as a result. Here is my quick edit after adjusting the shadows and highlights.
Also I think her butt is clipping through.
View attachment 1487265
thnk you and will take you advise..

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes