3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

tripod70

Not so Well-known Member
Game Developer
Oct 23, 2020
I have a question about Gimp. I am starting to use Gimp a little for post work. In an extremally limited way ( because I don't know to use it or PS ) I am using it to do artifact correction aka: Healing tool. That is about all I know how to do and then in a limited fashion. Ok; the question is. Why does Gimp ( and probably even PS ) when you do a small or slight healing correction and then save it back, does the file size increase to almost double the original file size. Just curious mostly I guess.....

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
There's a device in the film version of Logan's Run, called the Circuit. Essentially it was like a cross between Tinder and a teleporter. You cycle through the available people and if you saw someone you liked and wanted to fuck, you teleported them to your apartment. Only part of that film I remember. But I think we'd all like a device to the Circuit in our own homes. Certainly would be useful on space stations and the like.

So here's Jennifer. Is she looking on the Circuit or has she been selected off it? You decide.

JenniferOnTheCircuit.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes