3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Always thought about making a blind character, so I decided to do something about it.

Still an early design for her, so this will more than likely not be her final look. Kind of thinking that she's somewhat petite, smallish breasts but maybe some wider hips.
BlindIntroduction.png
BlindIntroduction2.png

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Always thought about making a blind character, so I decided to do something about it.

Still an early design for her, so this will more than likely not be her final look. Kind of thinking that she's somewhat petite, smallish breasts but maybe some wider hips.
View attachment 1502235
View attachment 1502236
I love it. It's funny that those count as small boobs in DAZ. :) I'm not expert on the blind, but I think you could tweak the colors of her eyes a little- I don't think they're perfectly gray like that. But that's a real nitpick.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
I love it. It's funny that those count as small boobs in DAZ. :) I'm not expert on the blind, but I think you could tweak the colors of her eyes a little- I don't think they're perfectly gray like that. But that's a real nitpick.
Went to school with a girl whose sister was blind from birth and she did have eyes like that. Congenital defect. Generally speaking, when you see grey eyes like that, its actually cataracts. Its the lens of the eye becoming opaque.

Truthfully, most blind people can have "normal" looking eyes, so someone with retina damage (say from scarring or becoming detached) can appear like everyone else. But you need a strong visual cue that someone is blind, which is why the stereotype is sunglasses at all times or white/grey eyes.

That said, there was also a guy around town who was born without eyes and he wore sunglasses to not freak people out.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes