3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
The galleon Milkventos.
barco.png
It was an extremely large ship with its cannons always ready for battle. Captain Darius left Luguis in command of command control and headed to starboard.
"Get ready, aim ..." Die you damn Beast, "wished." Fire!
Through the reeds the bullets shot out, the lights shone in the dark and hit the body of the great serpent.
You can enjoy the first chapter of this exciting story here.

You can also follow my artistic content here

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Captain Bipto

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
So I'm curious. I'm using a 2 year old Macbook pro - 6 core I9 CPU, Intel UHD 630 graphics, 32 GB main memory, 1 TB of disk. Is that enough to learn Daz? If so how would you suggest I start?

Thanks for any help.

SaturnSky69

Aug 12, 2021
So I'm curious. I'm using a 2 year old Macbook pro - 6 core I9 CPU, Intel UHD 630 graphics, 32 GB main memory, 1 TB of disk. Is that enough to learn Daz? If so how would you suggest I start?

Thanks for any help.
Yeah that's a good start Daz Studio doesn't require a beefy computer, just start posing with the base models that comes with it. Learn all the functions, familiarize yourself with all the different panes and follow beginner tutorials on youtube.

When you start rendering then your pc specs will determine how good of a quality the final image will be.

Reactions: UncleFredo

csbond2

Donor
Jun 12, 2020

Thanks for any help.
The advice I can give you is get in and practice learn anything you can there's a lot of basic stuff that comes with it. It takes a lot of time but it's a worthwhile hobby and it's fun once you get to learn it. If you should need any help or have any questions you can ask me just DM me. And there are a lot of other people on here who will help you to.

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021

Thanks for any help.

To be honest, start simple, & as both SaturnSky69 & csbond2 have said ask here, but please no 'fruit based OS' questions. As & when you've questions, try to explain your problems, so it makes sense to someone else, you'll get better & faster replies...

Looking forward to seeing your work..

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Yeah that's a good start Daz Studio doesn't require a beefy computer, just start posing with the base models that comes with it. Learn all the functions, familiarize yourself with all the different panes and follow beginner tutorials on youtube.

When you start rendering then your pc specs will determine how good of a quality the final image will be.
UncleFredo NO, the pc specs does not define the quality. The specs define only the time time it takes to make a picture of good quality. Rendering is like photography. You compose a picture and some are better at that but you can learn how to that. Tutorials about the functions of DAZ helps witch the technic like in photography learning what are the whole functions of a DSLR for. But other tutorials are needed after you know the tech. Like how to design a picture, how to use colors, light, effects etc to have a specific atmosphere. On youtube you'll find Jay Versluis the WP Guru who is knowledgeable in DAZ and apple. He has many tutorials and tips to DAZ and he will answer questions if you have some.
The specs of your system only define how long it will take to make the pic. You can render the same pic in the same quality on an potato system or a high spec system. The only thing that will stop you rendering is if your system doe not have enough resources, mainly RAM. If all graphical components (textures, shaders, objects etc) of the whole picture do not fit into you RAM you can't render it and DAZ will crash. 32Gb RAM should be enough for the time, but better for the future are 64GB. Every other component of the system only defines how long a render will take. The biggest impact has the GPU. No NVIDIA-GPU and the system will use the CPU to render. Even an old GTX1070 renders faster than the fastest CPU if the pic fits in the GPU RAM. After the GPU the CPU is important, a fast multi core CPU will make a faster render. A realistic iray render that takes little time on a RTX3090, will take more time to render on a GTX1070 and much more with the CPU only. The result you'll get will be the same in all three cases only the time you have to wait for is different.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes