3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Did a little rework of the alien girl from yesterday. Changed some details, mainly in the face and eyes. Just some things to make her look a little more inhuman. I think she could probably do with some work.

AlienGirl2a.png

Also imagined that these aliens came from a desert planet, the eastern hemisphere much like the Sahara, the western like Antarctica and the majority of settlements in the thin strip of lush land that runs the length of the equator. (And yes, I did see Dune recently, why do you ask?)
AlienGirl2 (2).png

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I really like this, but I do have a few comments. The perspective seems really off with the background. Like, for the angle of the camera, it doesn't feel right that the background could be so close and yet still "shorter" than she is. On a more personal note, I love the dress, it's super cute, but the boob pockets are really...really, distracting. I know you probably didn't design that asset, but it caught my eye immediately. No dress would fit that way, and it's totally a pet peeve of mine.

That said, I think it's a really cute render! :)

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
I really like this, but I do have a few comments. The perspective seems really off with the background. Like, for the angle of the camera, it doesn't feel right that the background could be so close and yet still "shorter" than she is. On a more personal note, I love the dress, it's super cute, but the boob pockets are really...really, distracting. I know you probably didn't design that asset, but it caught my eye immediately. No dress would fit that way, and it's totally a pet peeve of mine.

That said, I think it's a really cute render! :)
Thanks for the feedback! The building is quite a ways back behind her, so not sure. I could always angle the camera a little more (tilt), but when playing with the camera, I actually did this on purpose. It just caught my attention (for better or worse) :p

I definitely don't have the skill to create a dress. I wish I did...haha. I did use Deforce to simulate it though. I think it came out great around the skirt / hands.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"Studies have shown that while Humanity and the Zfarn are biologically compatible, there are still some differences when it comes to the sexual act that can lead to some...problems for our visitors.

Amongst the Zfarns, a mating couple enter an almost tantric state where the female clamps down on the male's penis and through a long series of gyrations and movements on her part, the male ejaculates, not unlike knotting seen the animal kingdom. Due to this process, Zfarn females aren't used to the more...robust movements of human men. The pumping action combined with a slightly more sensitive vagina has lead to our volunteer Zfarn having very intense orgasms and in the case of at least two volunteers, having a brief fainting spell.

Also noted is that the labia change hue due to sexual arousal, with a deep indigo indicating orgasm has been achieved.

While this has been interesting, I would also like to tell our male volunteers to stop from high fiving each other when they find out their Zfarn partner "came so hard she passed out"! Its incredibly disrespectful!"

- Chief Xenobiologist Dr Andrea Leeds.

"Addendum - I just want to point out that the reason Dr Leeds might seem a little...jealous is because we've discovered that the penises of the male Zfarn are pencil thin and need a lot of work in order to achieve orgasm. So...she's a little pent up. So maybe send us some thing to help? Cheers in advance, Mica Boscovitch, Dr Leed's assistant"

CloseEncounters.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes