3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Trying to make a genuinely young attractive(at least to me haha) male character that doesn't give a dickhead vibe or a douche, and looks friendly enough.

I don't know why, but for me most of the young male characters in Daz3D tend to look either like creeps or assholes LOL
View attachment 1514084
What do you guys think? :oops:
I know what you mean about some of them looking like douchebags, it was part of why I did some practice yesterday.

The character looks good, kind of reminds me of Chad Lowe in the 90s, specifically during his time on the show ER.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Once_Up
Apr 18, 2021
Some pictures of the game I'm working on
What We Value Most :

The Good Wife #2 View attachment 1496780
My husband's new friend

View attachment 1496781
Guess who my husband is
DOF and lighting on point

I know what you mean about some of them looking like douchebags, it was part of why I did some practice yesterday.

The character looks good, kind of reminds me of Chad Lowe in the 90s, specifically during his time on the show ER.
Don't know what the deal is but a lot of the G8M characters look so douchy straight out of the box. Worst offenders have to be Quinton, Fabien and CC Foster.
It does make designing antagonists easy though.

Last edited:

Brecleas

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
Trying to make a genuinely young attractive(at least to me haha) male character that doesn't give a dickhead vibe or a douche, and looks friendly enough.

I don't know why, but for me most of the young male characters in Daz3D tend to look either like creeps or assholes LOL
View attachment 1514084
Those eyes... kind of reminds me of a male version of Léa Seydoux. I'd say that's a good thing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Once_Up

GNVE

Jul 20, 2018

View attachment 1514084
Very relatable problem. Most guys in the store have that perfect little soldier look or look a little douche-y. They are often in their 40's to 50's (Just like most of the women there are in their 20's at most)

I like your attempt. not very punchable :p And as far as I can judge it he seems an attractive 30ish year old. Only thing I dislike is his expression. It's not a bad expression it's just a personal thing.

This was my attempt btw (College age guy so a little younger than yours):
PCM 2_HD.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes