3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"The Bufrana are considered one of the elder species that Humanity has encountered, having taken their first steps into space when Humanity was still fighting the Crusades. The Bufrana are an interesting race. While their colonies and space stations are more than capable of sustaining even a sizable population, virtually all Bufrana return to their homeworld of Aruna to give birth, many attributing this to their amphibian ancestry.

Bufrana terraforming technology has proven useful and easily adapted to Human needs. Likewise, Humanity's jump-gate technology has allowed the Bufrana to spread out more, relieving pressure on their systems.

While Humans and Bufrana are able to have intercourse, the genetic differences preclude the possibility of offspring. There are some details that can make certain interactions... less then desirable*. But that shall be discussed by others."
Chief Xenobiologist Dr Andrea Leeds

A Bufrana female.
Bufrana.png
Bufrana2.png

* "What Doctor Leeds means is that the Bufrana are freaky...
- Because they're amphibians, they don't possess breasts. The closest thing they have are two glands that store some minor chemical defences. We suspect this is a remnant from a time when they were still preyed up by predators. But this leads to another problem.
- Because the Bufrana come from a swamp environment, they constantly release a thin mucous to keep themselves from drying out. It also means that they have to wear the bare minimum because apparently clothing can clog the pores that release the mucous. Unfortunately, this mucous contains traces of the chemical defences. And while they aren't that harmful to Humans, it will lead to some seriously bad trips. Basically, its a bad idea to go down on a Froggo. Seriously, took me a week to stop seeing shadow people in the shower and in the cafeteria...
- Likewise, if you saw one smile, you might think that their species didn't evolve teeth. Turns out they did, they're just really small, thin and needle sharp. The tongue is nice though...
- Similarly to how some frog species on Earth can change sex in a single sex environment, the Bufrana can imitate the opposite sex, should the need arise. However, they don't really grow the necessary appendages. A female Bufrana will not just grow a dick, she just produces a thick foam around her crotch and the smear it over the crotch of another female to impregnate her. Males do something similar.
Ah crap, the doctor is looking at me...signing off, Mica Boscovitch."

InsertFreakyName

Donor
Jul 22, 2019
The more time passes, each iteration of your girls gets prettier and prettier. Couple more iterations and she'll be perfect. :)
Thanks, I guess :D The last ones weren't intended to be pretty, just as close to the original character/actor as possible. Plus the alt girl stuff :D So maybe the next iteration isn't this pretty for you ;)

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NaillMcDracken

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Cool idea but the scale of the goal is way too big compared to the players.
Try finding some reference from women's competitions.
ähm - no - a normal soccer goal is 2,44m in height x 7m in length and the average women are smaller than the men. The play with same goals the men play. They are discussing about making them smaller for the women but at the moment they are they same size. It looks different if a 1,93m Manuel Neuer is in the goal than the japanese womens national keeper Sakiko Ikeda with 1,68m or the Thai Sukanya Chor Charoenying with 1,65m.

• Thinking Face

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
ähm - no - a normal soccer goal is 2,44m in height x 7m in length and the average women are smaller than the men. The play with same goals the men play. They are discussing about making them smaller for the women but at the moment they are they same size. It looks different if a 1,93m Manuel Neuer is in the goal than the japanese womens national keeper Sakiko Ikeda with 1,68m or the Thai Sukanya Chor Charoenying with 1,65m.
I work on a sportsfield with 12 football pitches. I know the dimensions of the goals. But in the last pic you show the goalie and player really look like midgets compared to it. Could also be the odd angle of the camera.
Comparing the Japanese female players to the international male players also seems a bit extreme. The females in our Belgian female national team are all pretty tall. (Some are quite pretty too)

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Cool idea but the scale of the goal is way too big compared to the players.
Try finding some reference from women's competitions.
I'll be honest & say that 'foot the ball' has never interested me, but, lighting your artwork properly does interest me. When you light your pictures, so that 'We the Public' can see the detail, or lack of, then I'll comment in more detail.

• Red Heart
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes