3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
I work on a sportsfield with 12 football pitches. I know the dimensions of the goals. But in the last pic you show the goalie and player really look like midgets compared to it. Could also be the odd angle of the camera.
Comparing the Japanese female players to the international male players also seems a bit extreme. The females in our Belgian female national team are all pretty tall. (Some are quite pretty too)
Taking both opinions into account, I came to a conclusion, if we think about the fact that the players in my renderings do not exceed 1.56-1.60 meters, approximately 5.11811-5.24934 feet. I have not failed with the dimensions.

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
I have been playing with an idea for a visual novel/game. I hope to add a twist, while events are the same, the decisions that the player makes alters how the MC experiences them. This is the MC, Justine Starblanket. I will most likely cut some corners and reduced quality because at 12 hours for a single render, it will take me forever. And my source, has yet to approve the script. Hello JCB.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I have been playing with an idea for a visual novel/game. I hope to add a twist, while events are the same, the decisions that the player makes alters how the MC experiences them. This is the MC, Justine Starblanket. I will most likely cut some corners and reduced quality because at 12 hours for a single render, it will take me forever. And my source, has yet to approve the script. View attachment 1517739

''12 hours ?!!??...'' What are you using, an Abacus?

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Hello, Friends, You Can Post All TYpe of DAZ3D Art/renders.

We Have A lots of Creator In Here.
IF u stuck need help.
We will Be happy to HELP YOU.

Staff Note: Your renders must follow our rules. If you make anything depicting a child or violates Rule 7, it is not allowed. What is allowed, is no sexualization of children or those that look like it. This means no nudity. If you are unsure, ask a staff member by making a ticket.- DO NOT REMOVE

Edited:- If anyone wants to UPDATE OP WITH SOME IMPORTANT STUFF DM ME.
I do not understand, I am sure that all the models are of legal age in my representations.
What's the problem with them being short?

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes