3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 2741424

Aug 17, 2020
Hi
I am a noob 3D Artist. Iam not sure if this is the right place to ask this (if it's not please direct me to the appropriate forum)
I know the basics of Daz like - loading character, applying morphs, poses and clothing. I also know basics of dforce. I cant figure out how (and dont know where to start) to create scenes like this (see attached image). How is the guy lifting the skirt?
I dont know how to create scenes where the character is adjusting clothes - like moving panties to the side, lifting the shirt for boob flash or when the character is in the middle of taking off or putting on clothes etc. I hope you get what i mean.
View attachment 1518542
I'm not expert myself, but look into deforce magnets and mesh grabber.

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
So, I formatted my laptop and lost all custom saved content. Except this one scene. People who were watching this thread about 3 months ago, might remember this render, the first Siobhan I made.

While in the process of rebuilding the final version, close as I can get to it, I decided to fix a couple of issues I had. Namely, bad skin and too strong vellus hair. Then I tightened up the DoF a bit to make it more interesting, rather than having everything into focus. Finally, for post, I took it on Photoshop and tried to emulate an old B&W camera with PTLens and Nik's. The resolution isn't correct, but the rest should be, namely ageing, photo plate, vignetting, barrel distortion, noise and some dirt. I wanted to add some light streaks as well, but turned out to be making the image look 'Too old and too erroded' which was not my intended result.

In the end, I think it turned out okay, at least a lot better than the crispy original version. If I redid it, I'd get the correct resolution from the get go, even if it'd mean days of rendering. Film has some insanely high resolution potential. 8k would be child's play compared to it. I know it's limited based on the film grain, but I'd have to do some research on it to get it correct before attempting such a render. And one other change would be the focal length, here I made it so it focuses on skin and nipple details, but it had the effect of turning the vellus hair into a subtle bokeh. I'd probably find a way to keep the vellus crisp if I did it again, possibly two renders and merge them into a double exposure image or something.

Anyways, wall of text over, I appreciate any feedback.

Siobhan.png

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
Hi
I am a noob 3D Artist. Iam not sure if this is the right place to ask this (if it's not please direct me to the appropriat
I'm not expert myself, but look into deforce magnets and mesh grabber.
Look for Fit Control, for whichever Genesis figures your using, ie: Genesis 8 Bundles or Genesis 3 Bundles, also look for clothing that includes 'undress morhs' like most of Nirvy's output on Renderosity, or look thru the 'Asset Forum' here.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes