3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Reactions: NaillMcDracken

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
I think that shows that putting some work in using the correct light in a scene can make some time intensive postwork superfluous.
I can't quite understand what you say, but I think you say that it becomes unnecessary, excess, excessive and redundant.
So that you understand what I do not understand, I leave the following question.
Do you mean doing in the program or doing post-work?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I can't quite understand what you say, but I think you say that it becomes unnecessary, excess, excessive and redundant.
So that you understand what I do not understand, I leave the following question.
What is meant is: When you get as close to the desired visual in render as possible, makes the post work easier or sometimes even not needed.
I try to get as close to my desired image in Daz too but I always run it through Photoshop to adjust some levels and a few retouches.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NaillMcDracken

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Using the correct lights just save time in postwork because you don't need to do postwork or you need to do less postwork than without the correct lights. It's the same in photography. You can fix bad light with much postwork, but it's always better to have it right at the start. And some things are not fixable in postwork.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes