3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
I can't quite understand what you say, but I think you say that it becomes unnecessary, excess, excessive and redundant.
So that you understand what I do not understand, I leave the following question.
Do you mean doing in the program or doing post-work?
What is meant is: When you get as close to the desired visual in render as possible, makes the post work easier or sometimes even not needed.
I try to get as close to my desired image in Daz too but I always run it through Photoshop to adjust some levels and a few retouches.

Really very simple, 3, 4, 5, or 6 attempts at getting the lighting, poses etc right, means 1, you'll learn how to get it right, 2, you'll learn something for next time, 3, 2hours spent playing with lighting, is better than 6hours with Ye OldeShoppeofPhoto's, after all, there is only soo much you can do with a 'black cat in a coal cellar'....

P.S. Postwork is often over rated, fine if you need to add text to an image, or a background image soo big it has it's own postcode, anymore than tweaking the colour, clarity etc, is often wasted effort.....Or as they say 'Op North, ''You Can't Polish a Turd''....

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NaillMcDracken
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes