3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Amancue

Jun 8, 2018
here's a real blast from the past, I did this render almost 20 years ago,.. back in beginning of 03
this was the original resolution it rendered in,.. it took over 30 hours, the lighting was done in Vue D'esprit
and Volumetric Lighting especially back then was a real time killer, hope you enjoy this blast from the past
dayatthepond_by_amancue_de0w7rm.jpg

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
You do know there's a difference between written and spoken english right?
There is nothing wrong in my dialogue. There are multiple ways of wording this dialogue and yes some wordings i chose might be a little odd, but they are not wrong in any way as your comment alludes to. The one thing with your example is that is has 0% personality and so doesn't fit the characters. Also, Sleeping head? that makes 0% sense, the term is sleepyhead the definition of which is as follows:

1. a sleepy or inattentive person (usually as a form of address).
    "come on, sleepyhead, time to get up"

So the only error here would be that i split the word into two words which is fair enough. Then we have "are you sleeping well?" which is a question in the present tense, which again makes no sense when MC is not sleeping at the moment but has already woken up. In which case "you sleep okay?" or "you sleep well?" or "did you sleep well?" or "did you sleep okay?" are all valid ways to ask this question in the past tense. the addition of did is more a personality thing in this case. "you didn't have to do it" does'nt roll of the tongue in spoken english as well as "you didn't have to", which is a very common way to react in this instance and there's nothing wrong with it. "I'm a single mom with a 10-year-old son" is again a choice. I will grant you that this does sound better than my choice although i would drop the son in this instance. It can be added but makes the sentence longer than it needs to be IMO. the "sure you do, ma'am" again is kind of a weird one as once again "sure thing" is a very common reaction in a situation like this. sure you do makes no sense as a confirmation to what is requested of the character but more so a reaction of doubt towards the dialogue partner.

I appreciate that you want to help but at least make sure you understand English (both spoken and written) to the point where you can hone in on actual issues. Granted some wording CAN be better since yes english is not my primary language even though i have been speaking it fluently for close to 17 years now.
Don't worry, I got the lesson.

Leeduva

Mar 3, 2020
If I wanted anything it'd be his awesome girls, but I have a feeling they're very customized. Haven't seen anything even close to them on the store.
Yes. Their custom to work in Daz3d. You can get these models from this DeviantArtist Patreon. Which you can find on his devientArt. Kai'Sa KDA ALL OUT for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female by MeradeDAZ on deviantart

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes