3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Merade

Oct 25, 2020
Nothing special, but I wanted to mention how bloody great these models are. I don't play LoL so I can't comment on accuracy, but they're greatly optimized. This one, is the 8.1 version which definitely takes much longer to render, with a light setup similar to what I use at times and camera settings the same. A quick pose, hit the render button and..it's over in 10 minutes.

A big part of it is the hair of course, but even bald, my usual models and shaders take at least 3h to render in a similar scene. And in fact, the skin shader is as realistic as the rest of them, with pores and SSS and great textures. Just the model is more cartoon like.

All in all, I really like those models by MeradeDAZ and if I wasn't going for photorealism, I'm pretty sure I'd stick to them for all my renders (with changes of course so they are not the LoL characters).

View attachment 1554953

Even if I decided to drop the photorealism, zOh is much better at it. I'd never have the patience to stick a condom in her mouth and make it look good and not cringey.

EDIT: With 10 minutes per render, I might as well.

View attachment 1554995

View attachment 1554996
Actually I was a beginner when I converted Akali to daz, :D now I convert the characters in a better quality way. Next up is the KDA ALL OUT Seraphine. :giggle:

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
And finally, after some slider-fu..

test4.png

test4_back.png

I'll be back to my usual renders after this one. I just couldn't stop playing with this, considering it's 10 minutes render vs 7h render. I'll only post from this or other Merade's models if I have a proper scene in the future, but I can't come up with any proper ideas. Simple gradient backgrounds don't do them justice.

Last edited:

cormie45

Aug 3, 2017
Decided to give my last character a trip to the alps for Christmas. Also she looks a bit different, I may have accidentally broke Daz after the last render without saving :FacePalm: Couldn't remember the exact asset combination I used to create her but I got close I think.

Anyways, Merry Christmas everybody!

redhead2b.jpg

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes