3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

YorickChad

Dec 21, 2021
Nothing special, but I wanted to mention how bloody great these models are. I don't play LoL so I can't comment on accuracy, but they're greatly optimized. This one, is the 8.1 version which definitely takes much longer to render, with a light setup similar to what I use at times and camera settings the same. A quick pose, hit the render button and..it's over in 10 minutes.

A big part of it is the hair of course, but even bald, my usual models and shaders take at least 3h to render in a similar scene. And in fact, the skin shader is as realistic as the rest of them, with pores and SSS and great textures. Just the model is more cartoon like.

All in all, I really like those models by MeradeDAZ and if I wasn't going for photorealism, I'm pretty sure I'd stick to them for all my renders (with changes of course so they are not the LoL characters).

View attachment 1554953

Even if I decided to drop the photorealism, zOh is much better at it. I'd never have the patience to stick a condom in her mouth and make it look good and not cringey.

EDIT: With 10 minutes per render, I might as well.

View attachment 1554995

View attachment 1554996
Looks nice keep up the work love me som Akali

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes