3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
Those entire proportions are weird
By proportion, do you mean the height or the physique? I just simply applied a random body morph instead of making reference to the real actors/actresses, so it may be a bit off. And For Mulder, I just noticed I forgot to get rid of the armpits morph for the original poses, so the armpits of the suit may look weird with the bulge.

peterhorny

Jan 12, 2018
YES! One of favorites all time Scfi Series. Your renders especially Agent Scully so hot'N sexy peterhorny. Any chance some x Mas covers of Scully? Nah just wishful thinking.

Cheers mate!
Thank you! Christmas theme renders are definitely something in my mind currently, Scully for X-max covers is surely some good suggestion, not trying to get your hopes up, the execution may not be as good as you think, but I will see what I can do about that.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
By proportion, do you mean the height or the physique? I just simply applied a random body morph instead of making reference to the real actors/actresses, so it may be a bit off. And For Mulder, I just noticed I forgot to get rid of the armpits morph for the original poses, so the armpits of the suit may look weird with the bulge.
Body Neck/Body Head proportions are just totally weird percepted that dress never fits him and her neck is just so crazy off

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: erikus and GNVE
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes