3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021
View attachment 1560760
I have difficulty getting genitalia to work with the models. I used Dicktator and the material script copy did not allot a proper color and so I had to use color presets on it. Still it was salvageable. The Golden Palace V2 on the other hand did not even change into a color remotely skin-like. So, I took the L and put the bikini bottoms back on. Any tips?

If you look thru the figure stacks, look at the 'Geoshell's' in Parameters, & scroll thru each one & make sure that make-up shell's have the Genetialia turned off, except for Dicktator/Golden Palace/Cock-O-Rama, that should fix any ''white out''.....

Zavijava_

Oct 19, 2020
< 12/12

...and someone's here for breast milk and cookies! ;)

xmas12.png

Just want to say, all the renders you guys post here inspire me to (slowly) make my own work better, and I would cuddle the fuck out of every waifu you post here! Merry Christmas to all you F95Zone pervs, may your holidays be filled with sexy MILFs, and may your families all refrain from bringing up politics at the dinner table!

AbyssalEros

The Demon of Dark Lusts
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
A Gift from a Past Xmas
Xmas in the Library - Rework 2021 (LR).png Sometimes ghosts arise on the days of Xmas to show you glimpses of the past and future.

And sometimes old images could re-appear from the past too.

This is a rework of an image done quite a while ago, still with the old Genesis 3 figures at that time, recently enhanced, and with Genesis 8 figures instead.

May your Christmas sparkle and your holiday overflow with gifts and love; and lust.

Merry Christmas to all of you once more!

Your
Society of Love, uh Lust

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Love the model but have hated these pants ever since I first saw them...
I'm sure they're supercomfy though.
Either way this is a great image Empiric

note that I did reduce the glossy layered weight of the glasses to 0.05 not to reflect the lights. I know it's not realistic, but hey, neither are big white circles randomly popping out in the world, illuminating people.

* they are the only sweatpants for g8f I have

• Love
Reactions: Zavijava_

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes