3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Nah, these are really cool! It's a good look at how an old city might look in a sci-fi future - much better than those "LITERALLY EVERYTHING IS MADE OF METAL AND GLASS" designs. Excellent lighting and composition, too. Is this for a potential project like a VN? Because scenes like this would really draw me in.

Also, I'm very jealous of the supercomputer you're using to render these :p
Not too big of a supercomputer, just a load of fancy tricks :ROFLMAO:

2080Ti Founders, Ryzen 3900X, 32Gig RAM lol. Awaiting the chip shortage to fuck off so I can get caught up hardware wise!

It is going to be a VN project, but i've said that for a good lot of years and keep restarting it. This is just mid-tier of the city, things get even more wrecked as you go lower and better as you go higher. Providing I get around to it ofcourse, im very good at visualising things but putting words between them is the harder task, despite knowing the entire story :)))

<3 love the kind words!

Reactions: Zavijava_

KingCorrosiv

Sep 12, 2021
Not too big of a supercomputer, just a load of fancy tricks :ROFLMAO:

2080Ti Founders, Ryzen 3900X, 32Gig RAM lol. Awaiting the chip shortage to fuck off so I can get caught up hardware wise!

It is going to be a VN project, but i've said that for a good lot of years and keep restarting it. This is just mid-tier of the city, things get even more wrecked as you go lower and better as you go higher. Providing I get around to it ofcourse, im very good at visualising things but putting words between them is the harder task, despite knowing the entire story :)))

<3 love the kind words!
Bruuuuh that is very similar to what i have. only difference is instead of a TI i have a 2080 Gaming X Trio. Did you use billboards? Canvasses? Show me the magic texts master!

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Bruuuuh that is very similar to what i have. only difference is instead of a TI i have a 2080 Gaming X Trio. Did you use billboards? Canvasses? Show me the magic texts master!
It's a lot less magical when the tricks are revealed, but build your base scene, render it and then create the additional parts via utilising Spot Render (you can select "New Window" within the Spot Render tool so you can save out that individual render).

And then you take it all over to photoshop and align them accordingly, build up your scene and voila. It takes slightly more time, but less demand on your PC and you can render certain parts of a scene rather than constantly rendering the entire thing = speedier renders.

I do use billboards in some places, but I prefer actual shading/lighting bouncing around where billboards cant really do that.

Treat your creations/see your creations in layers, and you'll get things done much better :D

854711711.gif

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes