3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
Not much to talk about here. Technical renders are on pause for now as I said, so I'm fucking around in photoshop. Quick render, quick postwork. Tried to go for a poster look as you'd see it in 90s magazines like Heavy Metal in a back cover or something accompanied by an article advertising the game and a page of mail posts with fake user reviews.

Eye catching artwork that has nothing to do with the product that it's advertising, and with mails that have nothing to do with either.

Render
test_new.png

EDIT: In hindsight I should have added a dragon, a bastard sword and cover her in mail-bikini that's about to fall off. Ohwell.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1394645

Game Developer
May 4, 2019
Diana - She is the youngest protagonist. Compared to Masha and Michaela, Diana is rather shy, reserved and slightly insecure by nature. She is clever, intelligent and rational in her decisions.

She doesn't really have much s***** experience and is therefore particularly curious and inquisitive about the subject, though she never actively broaches it. Active actions are needed to draw her inner rebel out of her.

She is a bit smaller than Masha or Michaela, petite and has a cute little butt. Her breasts are smaller, her skin is soft and pure. Judging by her hairstyle, she may look emancipated and feminist. However, the real reason is pure pragmatism.

Diana V1_4.png Diana V1_2.png Diana V1.png Diana V1_3.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes