3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Shoe_Lac3

Jun 6, 2018
DOF is weird, couldn't get the focus on the mirror reflection to work properly (always just out of focus, any tips?? The mirror asset was within the Distance and F/Stop range) so had to focus on the butt, oh well :p

View attachment 1572045
1.png
2.png

Basically, you want to keep the reflection in focus (equal distance farther beyond the mirror), rather than the mirror itself.

I assume this is the problem you are running into based on your description.

Hope this helps :)

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
So..subtle changes to the skin shader, and using an old Kodak polaroid as a base for post. I think the distortion is too much, but I won't argue with PTLens. Maybe I remember polaroids looking better than they did.

I'm quite happy with the result, regardless the distortion. The skin looks relatively solved for me, but I still think the hair and the lips look bad. And the expression is...well, bored, stoned or constipated would be better descriptors than the annoyed I was going for.

Any feedback?

Siobhan_kodak_polaroid.png

EDIT: Here's the original render. And yes, I know polaroids were more square-ish. I remembered that after the render was done.

Siobhan_test.png

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
I've been trying to make my renders better with some postwork but have no clue what I'm doing since I'm very new to phototshop. The top image is straight out of Daz Studio and the second has some post work done, I feel like I made the second render worse in phototshop, any advice is welcome and did the first actually need postwork? Mom-Son-Vacation.png Mom-Son-Vacation-Edit1.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes