3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes
S

SteelRazer

Well, i use both methods, but i'm doing it for fun and use all time that i want to create one scene and when i create pose for a model by myself i spend a lot of time doing that. RomanHume as i understand working on the game, and in game there a lot of scenes that need to be done, and for me just hard to imagine, if for example i have to manualy create every pose from scratch for about 100 scenes per update or something in daz, I would just go crazy.) I like blender posing and maya with they rigging system, in daz it just much harder thing to do at least for me.
Most of the time the out of the box poses don't cover all different furniture like chairs, sofa etc. and it's easier to adjust it from zero than from scuffed preset. You can also save your own poses for later use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RomanHume

Deleted member 444674

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2018
Two new characters before I sleep. (Top - Jade, Bottom - Megan) If they look similar to you guys, that's intentional. I wanted to create sisters this time around. And you can clearly see which is the tougher of the 2. They're both also the shortest characters I've created. Tallest is probably Lauren. I did create sisters in the past, twins in fact named Ariana and Mariana. I might recreate them. We'll have to see. I'm getting neck deep in characters now but I can't stop creating them. I'm sick and I need help!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MovieMike

Aug 4, 2017
Quick one before bed. Spent a good part of today dressing and saving dressing options for some of my characters. Here's Anna after she stuffed herself into her tight suit. Took a bit of work to make the suit look good and not shrink wrap around her boobs. All done within Daz using Fit Control. Really happy with the way the details came out like the material of the suit, her left hand, and her chest.

What up.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes