3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
"We bumped into Melissa on a beach in the South Pacific just after the festive break. Naturally, we were excited to catch up and take a few shots. And then we did some photos. Which was when we noticed a little something in Melissa's beach bag, an old favourite of her's. We thought out favourite redhead might put on a special show for us, but she declined, instead explaining that "there's this cute Pasifika chick I met a couple of days ago. She knows a cool, secluded beach. We're were going to head out there and have some fun tomorrow.""

"What can we say? We know our girl and she's definitely going to have some fun. But she did leave us with a little something to tease us."

MelissaBeach.png

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
Fun fact: I found out the shared version I got of Roasty for 8.1 had a section of the original texture removed and replaced with some kind of black copyright notice, but not for Miepe. See that dark patch? It was odd. Anyway, I replaced the files with official and had to rebuild penises.

123121BreeWS1 (2).png

010122AdibaleGleekBree.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Since the dev of S.Y.L. didn't actually do much to modify his characters, I am tempted to start a Fan Art thread for it. I have pretty much figured out every female character already introduced in this VN (except one I don't care about). A few of them are rather attractive and the way they are presented is pretty good.

Here is another, I present to you: Emma from 16 Years Later!

Emma_Oiled_F95.png

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes