3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
Happy New Year fellow pervs!
This New Year's Eve was not the most glamorous. Hopefully we can take our masks off soon ...

New year 2022.png

Although sometimes the mask is a good thing... :rolleyes:

New year 2022-2.png
* I had to disfigure one of my characters to try to make you laugh so be generous with her ... give her some love! (or not...) :giggle:

#potatosquad

Last edited:

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 1574208
im using one of the assets to add pubic hair and this is what is showing up..please any help / suggestions. thank you
One of your geoshells is displaying (probably a genital shell), you should be able to switch it off in the display section of your parameters tab. You can set them up perfect, but they don't always load correctly.

Reactions: bxIvan

bxIvan

Engaged Member
Dec 3, 2017
One of your geoshells is displaying (probably a genital shell), you should be able to switch it off in the display section of your parameters tab. You can set them up perfect, but they don't always load correctly.
i try under morphs and turned off the slider and the pubic hair attachment would disappear. what do you suggest?

DogzBallz

Sep 30, 2021
O
Give me a minute, I fixed this in one of my scene's recently, I'll find it and give you a screenshot of what I did.
OK sorry for the delay. So my issue was cluster bomb interfering with gens, I tried the shell fix's but they wouldn't work for me. I went into the surfaces tab of my cluster bomb geoshell and adjusted the opacity to zero. Seems to do the job, then I made her pony tail visible again and now she's pretty. Try the same with whatever your last geoshell is.
Fix1.JPG Fix2.JPG Fix3.JPG

• Red Heart
Reactions: Leeduva

XenoFash

Sep 16, 2020
I'm thinking about a side project focused on thicc/chubby/BBWs, light on background story and heavy on jelly and silly fun. Still faerie/alien but less exaggerated and more human-like than my usual work, also moving to 8.1. Mulling over "Plumper Patch Friends" with a Cabbage Patch/Garbage Pail Kids vibe... except they're basically alien whores, the "Plumper Patch" a living planet.

"So many unique Friends are waiting for you in the mystical Plumper Patch! Come and enjoy their soft chubby bodies, rock hard cocks, and always moist pussies! You can even adopt a Plumper Patch Bubbie and make them a permanent part of your family!" (Bubbie = daughter/sugar baby, Mobbie = MILF/mommy)

This was thrown together quickly as a test but I decided to render in high res because I had nothing else going on.

123121BreeWS1.png 123121BreeWS2.png

123021Bree.png 123021BreeGleek.png 123121BreeDazeeTst.png

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
If someone would be so kind to help identify these eyeglasses. I know I have seen them many times and thought I already had them in my Runtime, but I just can't figure out where they are.

sylday6033.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Captain Bipto
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes