3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
So..After leaving my laptop for about 11h and coming back to a bad looking render at 15% completion.. I just gave up. So here's something lighter for now.

I don't know what the hell it is, possibly Sammy got a tad heated up after going through your browser history on the phone? Up to you.

Sammy_1.png

Sammy_2.png

If you people like that kind of stuff, I can easily make a lot more of those. And yes. I know. The fonts suck.

So do the snippets. But it's 8am, I haven't slept, I'm drunk and can't quite be arsed right now. :)

Happy new year everyone.

Last edited:

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
This didn't turn out exactly like I'd hoped, but it is close. I didn't figure out that the Photoshop filters I needed didn't work on 32-bit EXR images. It's close but not exact. I read that all GIMP filters do work on 32-bit images.

Rendered with canvases in DAZ, two for beauty (with different node lists), one for depth, one for lighting. DOF was off for the DAZ camera. From there the EXR files were loaded into PS as separate layers, the depth layer converted to an Alpha Channel and used with Lens Blur and also used as a inverted source for an exposure layer. The character has a weird halo that I suspect is the result of some of the blur parameters used.

Hannah, 16 Years Later!
Hannah_Dolled_Up-Composited_F95.png
Inspired by the earlier discussion about focusing on a subject in a mirror.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I saw the first image, as I was scrolling down... and was "This is a nice render"
Until I got the entire view.
Yes, each to their own fetish, butt...
Yes the Butt... taken a bit too far.

Now with a bit of re-framing, It can make a very nice image...

Georgina_1_edit.png

The work you have done on this render is good, has nice lighting etc...
Just went too far on the butt size IMO.
But so long as you are happy with it, that's the main thing ;)

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
I saw the first image, as I was scrolling down... and was "This is a nice render"
Until I got the entire view.
Yes, each to their own fetish, butt...
Yes the Butt... taken a bit too far.

Now with a bit of re-framing, It can make a very nice image...

The work you have done on this render is good, has nice lighting etc...
Just went too far on the butt size IMO.
But so long as you are happy with it, that's the main thing ;)
She was enhanced for a different reason and the renders were made for that specific reason :ROFLMAO:

Here's the original one that's available in our game

Georgina.png

DeafPerv

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2018
What was the reason then?
The original from the game looks great, noting too ott for her body frame, fairly well proportioned.
It was for a contest. Unrelated to the game and all.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes