3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

atheran

Feb 3, 2020
I don't know why I keep doing that. Taking a perfectly good render and introducing all the issues that plagued us in the past and have luckily moved away from them. But I like it.

Anyways, I just did a reset on Daz and had to download all the assets/plugins, etc again. Or well, the ones I remembered. At least now it stopped throwing errors at me every few clicks and/or crashing. The model is most likely not exactly the same as before but close enough for me to be happy about it.

And since not everyone is into big walls of text, I'll put the technical details in a spoiler for those that are.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, here's the render as it came out of Iray with no adjustments.

Siobhan_wip_16_8.1_instax_mini_10.png

And here's the post version of the image.

Siobhan_wip_16_8.1_instax_mini_10.png

If anyone has any suggestions, please share. :)

I'm quite happy with the result, but there's always room for improvement.

Oh! And for the fun of it, or for the sake of completeness, here is the real size of the photo you'd take. 46mm x 62mm for the photo, 56mm x 83mm with the frame.

Siobhan_wip_16_8.1_instax_mini_10_post_real_frame.png

Last edited:

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
Nicole Heat
Start series of images trying to find the perfect appearance of Nicole, one of the characters of "Arcanum"
The idea is to receive advice to achieve the ideal shape of the characters, so I hope to receive help with links to the assets, in advance thank you very much (I want to work with figure 8 of Genesis).
Here my idea.
21-year-old Nicole Heat is blonde, white, with long straight hair (at one point in history she cuts it short), slim with curves, 165 centimeters tall, 112 in weight.
Nicole001.png Nicole002.png Nicole003.png Nicole004.png Nicole006.png Nicole007.png Nicole008.png Nicole009.png
Nic0001.png
Nicole_01_01.png Nicole009.png vb00001.png
vb00002.png

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes