3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
So.... Coming to bed??

View attachment 1589058

First close-up of Sophie (daughter from my last render) I feel like the skin needs some work, any thoughts would be appreciated?
Lighting looks a little too flat in my opinion.
My quick edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boosted the contrast significantly. Bumped up the shadows. Reduced the highlight threshold. Finally put on a cool filter for a night-time feel.

cormie45

Aug 3, 2017
Lighting looks a little too flat in my opinion.
My quick edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Boosted the contrast significantly. Bumped up the shadows. Reduced the highlight threshold. Finally put on a cool filter for a night-time feel.
Thank you, I'm still learning how to get the lighting right so your feedback is super helpful.

Reactions: Agni2013

Agni2013

Developing 'The Lost Chapters'
Game Developer
May 3, 2019
Thank you, I'm still learning how to get the lighting right so your feedback is super helpful.
No time to stop learning. :)
Also your skin looks off because of the lighting. Also when preparing indoor shots, be careful where you place your main(key) light. In your case the key appears to be to at the left side of the subject given by the specular reflection off the handle. This looks, as if someone put a spotlight inside a room. Looks pretty, but artificial.

Last edited:
Reactions: cormie45

Balkazzaar

Nov 12, 2019
Hello, I am new to Daz and 3d art (and any kind of art at all). This is my first upload. All critiques/suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

View attachment 1589737
New to 3D? and you have done so well!!! Why not learn Blender then?? just my 2 cents...if you are young (teens or early 20s), start 3d early if you enjoy it. If you start late, you wont get time with work etc. I so wish i could turn back time... :( For me, time is a luxury now...
oscars-standing-ovation.gif

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes