3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

ModraHD

Mar 22, 2019
Saw https://f95zone.to/threads/dforce-c...es-knitted-for-dforce-crew-sweater-g8f.77114/ and wanted to copy the character from the texture expansion! Sveva used P3D's Aria, with SP Hair 014. They also tweaked the nose, eye angle, and lips a little, which threw me off the trail for quite a while. It was the little nook on the underside eyebrow near the center that was the clue I needed. P3D Aria doesn't have such a cute nose! Other noteworthies are Mystique lingerie tweaked in blender for straighter straps, and SuperMassive's Super Curves for Thighs Shape Pump to correct straight thighs.

If I had to come back for a second go, I'd like to do skindentation on the torso for the left hand, make the garters less 2d (or find new ones, it's quite hard to find clothes for DAZ that aren't flat flat flat), and dial down the thigh micropressure. Maybe make her less busty too? I'm also missing whatever Sveva used on the top lip to give it a subtle bump in the middle...
Aria.jpg

uncleomf

Jul 3, 2021
Saw https://f95zone.to/threads/dforce-c...es-knitted-for-dforce-crew-sweater-g8f.77114/ and wanted to copy the character from the texture expansion! Sveva used P3D's Aria, with SP Hair 014. They also tweaked the nose, eye angle, and lips a little, which threw me off the trail for quite a while. It was the little nook on the underside eyebrow near the center that was the clue I needed. P3D Aria doesn't have such a cute nose! Other noteworthies are Mystique lingerie tweaked in blender for straighter straps, and SuperMassive's Super Curves for Thighs Shape Pump to correct straight thighs.

If I had to come back for a second go, I'd like to do skindentation on the torso for the left hand, make the garters less 2d (or find new ones, it's quite hard to find clothes for DAZ that aren't flat flat flat), and dial down the thigh micropressure. Maybe make her less busty too? I'm also missing whatever Sveva used on the top lip to give it a subtle bump in the middle...
View attachment 1589066
She is truly beautiful.

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes