3D-Daz Daz3d Art - Show Us Your DazSkill

5.00 star(s) 12 Votes

PikZik

Oct 3, 2020
Working on this new character based on a free morph (you can find it There's no skin.). She looks pretty generic but i like her.
So let me introduce Laure, a 20y old student, a tad rebel, who likes Rock and Orchestral Music, and Sci-Fi movies.

Laure On The Road.jpg

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Working on this new character based on a free morph (you can find it There's no skin.). She looks pretty generic but i like her.
So let me introduce Laure, a 20y old student, a tad rebel, who likes Rock and Orchestral Music, and Sci-Fi movies.

View attachment 1596178
looks like her feet are killing her

cellsase

Jul 31, 2017
don't know why, but i have to think about domestic violence... i can almost hear the ugly bastard behind the cam yell:"I SAID LOOK SEXY, BITCH!!!" :ROFLMAO:
but seriously... she looks like she's been beaten up
Hahaha, she kind of does! I think the lighting doesn't help with some odd shadows. I guess I'm the ugly bastard sitting behind Daz, annoyed with the render lol. I wasn't going to upload it, but then I figured rule 34.. somebody will probably like it haha

DitaVonTease

Jul 25, 2021

View attachment 1596178
Try her on some Nightwish, (lot's of good albums to choose from), & Therion's ''The rise & fall of Soddam & Gomorrah'', & look for other Symphonic Heavy Metal bands....Also add some band stickers to the guitar case....

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 12 Votes